KateCopeseeley

Pieces of Stars

Honestly, just trying to see if this place can compete with anywhere else.

To Your Scattered Bodies Go
Philip José Farmer
Storm Glass
Maria V. Snyder

The Unwritten Rule

The Unwritten Rule - Elizabeth Scott I read this book in less than an hour and a half. That should be all you need to know, going forward. Because the truth is, this is not a book. These is a novella in book's clothing.I didn't have any problems with Scott's writing style or characterization. I thought the story was interesting, even steamy in parts. However, the endless repetition of the MC's thoughts and the seeming never-ending excuses for why Brianna and Ryan had to STILL BE DATING-when it was obvious to most people that at most they would have lasted a week, if that... took away from the obvious enjoyment.Look, I get the appeal of the naughty storyline. If you want a more adult version of this, I recommend Abbi Glines book: "The Vincent Boys". HAWT.In this case, though, I couldn't see any reason for it to carry on so long. In short, I think the author could have cut about half of the story line, added a few sex scenes, and published this as an indie author. That would have been soooo much more to my taste.Still, I liked the book overall and will definitely try out this author again.