KateCopeseeley

Pieces of Stars

Honestly, just trying to see if this place can compete with anywhere else.

To Your Scattered Bodies Go
Philip José Farmer
Storm Glass
Maria V. Snyder

Lips Touch: Three Times

Lips Touch: Three Times - There are a very few books in the world that I finish and then turn around and read again. The English Patient was one. The last one was I think The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (READ IT!). I am happy to say that this book by Laini Taylor was another.In this whole world, there are very few writers who excite me to a level that I will reread their words again and again, but like the first story's illusive Goblin fruit, I'm left wanting more, to the point where I am ready to buy any and all of her books to get that same feeling again.These stories were all original, beautifully and masterfully written, and classic fairy tales in their own way. The third story, in particular was such an interesting and refreshing take on the idea of fairies, that I found myself wishing that it would somehow keep going. The beginning of it was so harsh in contrast to its truly redemptive and gentle ending. I'd gush more, but words are in adequate, so instead, I'm off to buy everything Taylor has ever written!